A wide range of ideas and concepts, strategies and visions from the world of standardization were presented and discussed.
The Open Zone, a kind of marketplace, was open from Tuesday to Thursday in front of the meeting room of the General Assembly at the Hotel InterContinental. It was dedicated to four main topics : "Foresight", "Attracting new experts", "TC of the future" and "Cooperation with others".
Presentations from the Open Zone can be downloaded here
(please respect the copyright)
- "No digitalization without cooperation" by Dr. Stefan Weisgerber (DIN)
- "Foresight - Push trends - Pull the future!" by Dr. Michael Stephan (DIN)
- "Winning young experts for standardization" by Ms. Takako Suzuki (JSA)
- "Best practice example for foresight at DIN" by Prof. Dr. Lutz Heuser ([ui!] - the urban institute)
- "How IT can support future work" by Amin Guellil (ucm agency)
- "International Standards Olympiad" by Ms. Chungha Koh (KATS)
- "Potentials of XML based standard documents" by Holger Koch and Cord Wischhöfer (DIN Software)
- "Standardization Council Industrie 4.0" by Christoph Winterhalter (DIN) and Michael Teigeler (DKE)
For any questions regarding the presentations please contact Kevin at email@example.com
We have collected some impressions before and during the ISO week 2017 for you. Enjoy the show!